Monday 24 October 2011

MORE DOI PHA HOM POK & DOI ANG KHANG, CHIANG MAI, 2007 PART 4

**DOI ANG KHANG**

After a cold night, the company started with a bright hope in the misty morning.  The sun rose stunningly here without too much trouble of climbing to the top of the mountain.  The tour led us to the Doi Ang Khang's royal research centre.  I do not want to be repetitive to my previous series (here) so I am not going to describe all the things here again and again.  I will just skip forward to the photo part, this time, most of them are the good old memory with my family though ;)  I also did some naughty things with my photos, yes, for a change ;)








This is the last part of this series showing Doi Ang Khang at its best. If not because my camera was running out of battery, I'd have more photos to share; an expensive experience for me.

Thank you guys for following my webblog.  See you next time!

No comments: