Wednesday 5 March 2008

WEB REVIEW!! TREKKING THAILAND

NOTE from the BlogMaster

Hi, and welcome to my first REVIEW OF THE MONTH column of this blog which I intended to put in information about travel websites / clients. I am very proud to introduce you to the Trekking Thailand, one of the biggest ecotour group in Thailand. Oh, don't worry Trekking Thai, I won't send you an invoice ^_^

**TREKKING THAILAND**

Trekking Thailand started in 2000 from the inspiration of Mr. Nipatpong "TAR" Chuanchuen whom, once worked as an engineer, his love is in trekking. Now, Trekking Thailand (TKT) has more than 10 travel loving staffs (and get married with a travel loving woman) and his website http://www.trekkingthai.com/ (or http://www.trekkingthai.com/indexe.html for English) has the biggest visitors among the travel website in Thailand. This is can show how popular it is. Eventhough its English website has very little details and need some renovations to meet the international standard, I would like to recommend you this agency anyway. Some beautiful-website companys have idiot quality, you know?

"Discover the atmosphere of natural surrounding in Thailand with us "TKT Ecotour", are their motto. The TKT offers services which guarantee the unforgettable experiences in Thai jungle, seas, and more... The member of TIES (The International Ecotourism Society) tailored made programmes for every trek style: Hilltribe / Elephant / Rafting / Adventure / Survival. These are their strong points.

++EXAMPLES OF TKT ECOTOUR TRIPS++

There are plenty of trips TKT provide, including;

IN01 - Trekking-Night Safari (Khao Sok) - Surat Thani - Trekking / Elephant Riding / Kayaking / Caving / Rafesia (Biggest flower of the world) watching IN02 - Elephant riding-Rafting (Sangkhlaburi) IN03- Global village : Spiritual Quest (Lampang) IN04 - Century Exotic Trip (Lampang) IN05- Century Exotic Trip (Lampang) IN06 - Khao Yai National park Trekking / Bird watching IN07- Kang Krajan National park Trekking / Bird watching IN08 - Chiang Mai & Northern Trekking / Bird watching IN09- Mae Hong Son Trekking / Bird watching IN10 - Multivacation - Tailor Made IN11 - Survival style in deep jungle - Exclusive by us. and much more...

Based in Thailand, TKT also offer internatinal trips, such as, China, Nepal, India, Everest base camp, New Zealand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Bali, etc.

I have experienced TKT service once and had a very fruitful time with them (I'll add a series about this trip later ^_^) and that's why I wrote this review.

YOUR NEXT TRIP.... THINK TKT !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O_o

Nepaltreks said...

My first trek with Sanjib Adhikari was to the Annapurna Base Camp in 2013. I had never done anything hike like that before and was quite apprehensive and unsure of myself. From the moment our group was in Sanjib's hands he had our safety and wellbeing as his number one priority. His attention to detail was amazing. He kept all of us fully informed as to our itinerary and what to expect each day.. Because of Sanjib's support and encouragement I had my first life changing achievement and reached the Annapurna base camp. A moment I will never forget our best exeparince in himalayas. Thanks to sanjib I am no longer afraid of a challenge! Since then I have travelled with Sanjib to the Langtnag veally trek and Bhutan . I am still in touch with Sanjib constantly and hopefully, if I get the chance to return to Nepal I have no doubts who I would trek with.
Email-sanjib-adhikari@hotmail.com
http://www.nepalguideinfo.com
http://www.hikehimalayas.com

Visited July 2013